2020 Fall Training
What does Fall Training include?
- 2 practices per week on Mondays and Wednesdays at 5pm
- September 14th – 1st practice and the last practice is October 28th
- Turf fields with lights! Multiple fields to space out and follow health department mandates for youth sports
- $200 registration fee – WEBSITE has a little glitch with activating the registration page, but we will have it fixed by noon on Tuesday, Sept. 8th
- All players will be registered for CISA with a player card through U.S. Club Soccer or IYSA (to satisfy NCAA compliance rules for the Bradley University coaching staff); you can guest play with other teams or switch at a later date;
- Per the Illinois Department of Public Health, the maximum number for one team is 25, and we will have multiple teams depending on group sign-ups and total number
All Fall Trainings will be at Louisville Slugger Sports Complex.
We will be using the outdoor turf fields at the Louisville Slugger complex. The softball diamonds are suitable for training, and the number of fields allows us the space to spread out and satisfy IDPH COVID-19 guidelines. We will utilize the indoor facility for intrasquad scrimmages. The facility at the Louisville Slugger Sports Complex serves as the only Peoria venue to offer full-sided indoor play and enough indoor space to accommodate a large training group.
Louisville Slugger Sports Complex
8400 N. Orange Prairie Road
Peoria IL. 61615
How to Register?
Please contact Tim at email@example.com with questions about future winter training.
Please direct all questions to Tim Regan via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CISA FALL TRAINING DATES
- Mondays and Wednesdays beginning September 14th, 2020 and ending on October 28th, 2020