No winter training offered in 2021-22 winter
What does Winter Training include?
- 10 total practices, 90 minutes each
- December 1st is the first practice and the last practice is January 26th (six December sessions and four in January)
- Inside practices using the Louisville Slugger Sports Complex Dome. Large space to play 8v8, 9v9, 10v10 and 11v11 and enough space to follow health department mandates for youth sports
- $200 registration fee
- Minimum number of players (35) required due to rental cost in the dome
- All players will be registered for CISA with a player card through U.S. Club Soccer or IYSA (to satisfy NCAA compliance rules for the Bradley University coaching staff); you can guest play with other teams or switch at a later date;
- Per the Illinois Department of Public Health, the maximum number for one team is 25, and we will split into two groups based on high school teams and player preference.
Training Dates and Times
- All practices are 5:00pm to 6:30pm
- December 1st and 2nd (Tuesday/Wednesday)
- December 8th and 9th (Tuesday/Wednesday)
- December 15th and 16th (Tuesday/Wednesday)
- First Four Tuesdays in 2021 = January 5th, 12th, 19th, and 26th
- 5:00pm to 6:30pm
All Winter Trainings will be at Louisville Slugger Sports Complex.
We will be using the dome turf field at the Louisville Slugger complex. The large space (130 yards by 55 yards) allows us to spread out and satisfy IDPH COVID-19 guidelines. The facility at the Louisville Slugger Sports Complex serves as the only Peoria venue to offer full-sided indoor play and enough indoor space to accommodate a large training group.
Louisville Slugger Sports Complex
8400 N. Orange Prairie Road
Peoria IL. 61615
How to Register?
Please contact Tim at email@example.com with questions about winter training.
Please direct all questions to Tim Regan via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.