2018-19 Winter Training (December – February)
What does Winter Training include?
- During November (2018), December (2018), January of 2019, and February of 2019, participants will participate in training and full-sided (11 v 11) games.
- Cost = $200 for winter only
- Ages = 8th graders through 12th graders, birth years 2000 through 2005
- Compare FULL SEASON cost vs. winter only training
All Winter Trainings will be at Louisville Slugger Sports Complex dome.
The training days and times are listed below. The facility at the Louisville Slugger Sports Complex serves as the only local venue to offer full-sided play and enough space to accommodate a large training group.
Louisville Slugger Sports Complex
8400 N. Orange Prairie Road
Peoria IL. 61615
How to Register?
Online payment is active; please contact Tim at email@example.com with questions about paying via check or cash
Complete the 2019 CISA Club Boys Registration Form and return to Tim Regan via scan or by taking a picture of the completed form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please direct all questions to Tim Regan via telephone or email: 309-677-CISA (2472) or email@example.com.
CISA WINTER TRAINING DATES
Tuesday, December 11th – 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, December 12th – 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, December 18th – 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, January 2nd – 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, January 8th – 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, January 15th – 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 16th – 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 22nd – 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, January 28th – 4:45 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 30th – 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Monday, February 4th – 4:45 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 6th – 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Monday, February 11th – 4:45 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 13th – 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Monday, February 18th – 4:45 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.